The Okun Development Association (ODA) has set March 13, 2021 to elect new Executives come.
The National Secretary ODA, Pastor Ben Ayo Abereoran in a Statement made available to Newsmen in Lokoja said the new Executives will be elected at the Annual General Assembly of the Association which will hold at Saint Augustine’s College Hall Kabba in Kabba/Bunu Local Government Area.
Read full statement below…
This is to bring to the attention of all Okun Sons and Daughters at home and in the Diaspora that the Annual General Assembly of your Association, the Okun Development Association (ODA), has been scheduled to hold as follows:
DATE: Saturday, 13th March 2021 TIME: 9:00am
VENUE: St Augustine’s College Hall, Kabba
The meeting shall receive and consider the following, among others-
1) Minutes of the last Annual General Assembly and Matters arising therefrom.
2) The President’s Report (pls note that because this is the last AGA of the first of a two three-year term of the Executive, the report will cover key activities from 20th October 2017 to 19th October 2020
3) The National Secretary’s Annual Report for 2020
4) The Financial Secretary’s Annual Report for 2020.
5) Presentation, Adoption/ Ratification of the New ODA Constitution
6) Okun Nation: Our Future and the National Project.
7) Dissolution of the National Executive
8) Election of New National Executive
The National Executive sincerely look forward to your participation in this year’s AGA to give it the richness and robustness it thoroughly deserves.
We look forward to welcoming you as we pray that God will preserve us all beyond then.